British International Schools
Click on the cover (left) to read the first issue of British International Schools, a magazine that focuses on the critical strategic and financial issues affecting British schools in key international markets. There is no other publication that solely addresses this business intelligence.
Sample topics include:
• How to raise funding for a new school • Recruitment • Energy/sustainability
• Governance models • Understanding demographics
• Crisis management/risk/insurance • Procurement
• Accreditation/standards issues • Interviews/profiles • Investments
• Research – understanding your local market/finding new pupils
• Estates management • Fundraising and development – securing new sources of funds
The launch edition of British International Schools was published in October 2012 and is produced three times a year.
This magazine is published by Pentastic Ltd, the publishers of market-leading Funding for Independent Schools, the Independent School Governor’s Handbook and organisers of the Independent School Awards, in association with The International School Consultancy Group, providers of data and market reports for international schools.
For more information, visit www.bismagazine.co.uk.